Easier than easy! If you’ve got a philly at home and want to pimp it up and fill it up just follow these instructions and you’ve made yourself an Appetizer before the cock crows!
Published on 20/01/2011 | By Monica |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 package of philadelphia cheese or any other cream cheese
- 1 tomato
- fresh parsley
- olive oil and balsamic vinager
- salt and black pepper
- Another variation:
- Diced dry tomatoes and fresh basil, and all the other mentioned ingredients.
- Dip the tomato on boiling water for 20 seconds and peel it.
- De-seed it and cut into small dices.
- Chop some parsley and add it to the tomato.
- Dress with olive oil, balsamic vinager, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, beat the philly cheese strongly until it looks like cream.
- In a ring mold put some cheese, then add the tomato and cheese on top.
- Unmold after a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with toast.
- For the second variation:
- Beat with the cream-cheese the basil finely chopped and dry tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper and some of your best virgen extra olive oil.
- Garnish with fresh basil and olive oil and serve with toast!
- Course : Appetizer, Bar Food
- Recipe Type : Appetizers
- Ingredient : balsamic vinegar, basil, parsley, philadelphia cheese, sun-dried tomato, tomato
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.